Wednesday, October 7, 2020

what does an aws solution architect do

 

Architecture Solutions is about how a technical answer is built (usually) to an end-user problem, question, or requirement.

 

What the architect does depends on the source of the challenge and his particular area of ​​expertise.

what does an aws solutions architect do

As a solution architect specializing in fast, mobile and temporary (over-cell) Internet connection, I can share what I do that would put me into two categories, responsive activity and activity by activity.

 

Reactive actions are when asked to resolve a customer problem. They usually say something like, "How do I connect my employees to a remote internet connection" or "How do I retrieve data from a remote vehicle?" or "How can I use a battery-powered IP CCTV solution anywhere and access it remotely?".

 

In all cases, the first step is to properly explain the problem and requirement. In many cases, the customer doesn't know the challenge level, has something that needs to work, and doesn't know how to make it work. My job is to collect all the details and clarify what the problem is that needs to be solved.

 

After all, the question is to break down the usually complex requirement into accessible solvable parts, build solutions for each piece, and then put them together as a complete solution to the original problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment